So last week our ward had a chili cook-off. Charley and I both signed up to bring chili. I spent all afternoon making mine, Charley came home from work, got several cans out of our food storage, opened them and warmed them up. Well, out of 18 different chili's, guess who took FIRST PLACE??? That's right, Brother Baldridge and his canned chili- although the judges didn't know it was from a can! He thinks I am being bitter because he beat me. But hey, I took 3rd, which isn't too bad. But he kept reminding me that his was all gone and I had lots to bring home. WHATEVER! And I thought he couldn't cook.................

He did get this very cute apron out of it!
2 comments:
We tried your chile recipe Charley, it was the best we've ever tasted....
Dianne and Trent
Suz,
I hope you don't mind but I put a link to your family on my blog.
I laughed so hard when I read this story, men are so funny. I bet both chilis were tasty though.
Post a Comment