Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ashley's Tolo


Last week (or the week before that- time flies) Ashley and some friends went to Tolo, a winter dance at the high school. Instead of going out to a restaurant they decided to do a home cooked meal. Dianne and Trent were so nice to let us use their house! Thanks to Brittany for doing her makeup and making her look so lovely!



Savannah and her friend Shannon were the servers. Isn't the table lovely? Diane is so Martha-ish.
We made Zupa Tuscana soup, yummy pasta and caesar's salad.




Ben was supposed to be the entertainment but wouldn't play his guitar.



This is the piece of glass that fell from the chandelier while we were taking pictures. I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt THAT bad if it fell into someone's head!


2 comments:

Danae said...

She looks beautiful as always! I hope she had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Just a few more blessings to count...I am such a lucky man.
I can't believe how quickly the years have passed and Ashley has grown into a fine young Woman. Never forget~ you will always be Daddy's little girl. Keep up the great work! I am so proud of you.
Thanks to our dear friends the Renchers for allowing us to crash their home, again.
Savannah is following close behind, following a great example of a sister, yet making her own mark for sure.
Suzanne, thanks for letting me join you in Camelot. I Love you!
Now it's off to PV for another adventure.