
Everyone digs in!!
Only a little whip cream left- So yummy!
After opening several boring clothes items, he got what he really wanted, A RIPSTICK!We love you Jake!

Everyone digs in!!
Only a little whip cream left- So yummy!
After opening several boring clothes items, he got what he really wanted, A RIPSTICK!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Suzanne! Nathan and I saw one of those in Toys R Us the other day when we were shopping (the Ripstick) so I decide to get on and try it out!.....SOOO hard, I don't know how they stay on that thing! I'm sure I looked like an idiot, but I was curious. LOL
Happy belated birthday to one of my favorite kids of all time. Thanks for letting us borrow him all the time. I consider him one of my boys. And let him know that Killer Bunnies is coming - it's taking longer than I thought it would!
Post a Comment