This summer Savannah planted a big, beautiful garden. Then out of the blue these two show up! Did they smell it or what?? Needless to say many of her plants didn't survive their nibbling. Dumb deer. So all of you with your bounty of tomatoes and other delicious veggies, think of us!

3 comments:
Lots of our neighbors have deer in their yards, but I've never had one in mine. I think our dogs must scare them off.
A brave little coyote did come right up to our driveway this morning. Olaf hid on the porch and Charlie quickly ran him off.
There is something strategic Charlie could do for that garden that would keep the deer away... or another boy in the house... or you can buy it in a bottle...
Savannah can come have some of Mitchel's gobs of green onions, bajillions of jalapeno's, Carrots if you can dig them up without breaking, hoards of tomatoes, ginormous zuchini, yellow squash, dozen's of butternut squash, but you can not have either of our two pumpkins. I guess I am making salsa tomorrow. Cam eats the tomatoes like apples.:) Mmmm...oh, and I made homemade pasta sauce with the tomatoes and basil(basil from the garden too.)
Post a Comment