Here's a few pics from fall-since I feel like it's winter now! Halloween pictures are coming as soon as I can get Charley to put his costume back on so I can take a picture. He was SO funny!

Jake and Ash on Bainbridge Island after a soccer game on a beautiful day

One Saturday in October we went to Port Orchard to ride the Kitsap Live Steamers, a fun ride-on train that takes you on a ride through the forest. They had it decorated for Halloween. We hadn't been there since Jake was little.

Allie, Ben, Dillon, and Zak

Jake pretending to be excited

This was the rainiest soccer game of the year! It was a fun season but I'm ready to stay inside on Saturday's!
1 comment:
I need to bring Cameron up just for that train! He is on a "choo choo" kick right now, he would be in heaven.
love you,
kirsten
Post a Comment