Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Saturday, January 2, 2010

We all need a good laugh

Last night as we were driving to Boise, it was almost midnight, I was driving, and Charley had just finally dozed off in the passenger seat.  He'd been giving me crap all night about my driving, being the typical "passenger seat driver".  It was a little scary at times when we hit some ice patches, but we made it through.   So when I looked over and saw that he'd finally relaxed, I got the kids attention and we quietly counted, "one, two, three," and then all screamed as loud as we could. Of course he woke up in shock thinking car crash!  SO FUNNY!!!  He was not amused, but we laughted so hard we cried.  He says we gave him a heart attack, but we just kept laughing.  We all need a good laugh like that once in a while!  If only I had it on video...

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I would have loved to see that!!