Allison turned 7, nine days after Jake's birthday. Party time!

Luckily the weather was good that day so they could play outside for awhile!

We had some awesome weather days, so we had to get out on the water in Poulsbo and try out Jake's
new kayak.

Good thing we did, cause then winter came back and
we got an hour of "snow" a few days later!

Then Charley's birthday, with a nice quiet family party. Guess how old he is??? Allie made him this beautiful painting. Happy Birthday Charley!
Jake was made a deacon, I can't believe he's a young man now! Of course Savannah is so excited to have him in YM/YW ! She can't wait for the joint activities to be with her brother.
And there is still so much ahead in March!
Sidenote- do any other bloggers have a hard time putting your text where you want it to go? I won't tell you how many times I swore under my breath trying to do this post. It's so frustrating!

4 comments:
I don't think you swore under your breath.
Gracie didn't get her invitation to Alli's party.
And Charley is OLD!
Love,
Kirsten
I totally know what you mean about getting your text to line up where you want it. I just add the pictures after I write my whole blog, although I know you're not suppose to have to.
You need to switch over to using windows live writer to make your blog posts and post them. Remind me to show you how when I'm there, its made SUCH a difference and makes blogging easier, and it makes your pictures bigger like on my blog. I even taught my parents how to use it...which means anybody can. :) Happy birthday Allie and Jake!!!
Ahhh, March is such a fun Birthday month!!!!
cute pics and how old is Charlie?
Post a Comment