| Allie has been telling me for over two months now that her birthday is not on the blog- and I feel bad because 8 is a very important birthday! (And I'm a slacker) | ![]() |
![]() |
| We had a fun party at home, |
![]() |
| Savannah made a delicious cake! |
![]() |
| We went bowling |
![]() |
| She had a fun slumber party with her friends |
![]() |
| Then it was baptism day! Kim and Shari made this table look so beautiful! |
![]() |
| Pretty girl all in white |
![]() |
| Beautiful daughter, handsome daddy |
![]() |
| We love you Allie!! |









2 comments:
She's so beautiful, Suz. You need to update this more!!!!!! Love you.
Happy Birthday Allie! I can't believe how old she looks! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment