Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crazy Curlers!

Allison wanted to have curly hair like her sisters, so we bought some curlers for her. I guess I put too many in, because when we took them out- wow- lots of very tight curls! It was so funny because she hated it and kept trying to hide when I was trying to take pictures of her. She said, "don't put these on the computer!" But I have to - they are so funny!!




3 comments:

Deb said...

I still think she looks cute. But maybe next time try bigger curlers.:)

Lilly said...

I have some pictures of myself with hair like that. I had really long hair (down to my rear) and my mom decided one Saturday afternoon to cut it all off and then throw some curlers in it! It was super curly just like Allie's. I guess my mom thought it looked "cute" and sent me to church looking like that. I fell asleep during church and boy it was even worse after that! I love that she wants to be like her big sisters!

mako<3 said...

TAG! go to my blog to see what I'm talking about!

~love Mako