This is the infamous video clip of the Mariner's game where Charley became known as "the fan who interfered with the ball." It happened last fall but I couldn't figure out how to get it from the dvr to the computer. He reached down to try to catch the ball, but since it was still in play, he sort of got in trouble. At first they think it's the guy in the blue hat, but watch when they show the replay in slow motion- yes, that is Charley's hand! Then he is just sitting with his friends looking guilty. It was so funny for me and Mitch who were watching the game at home! A few minutes after this happened, some very nice security guards came and walked him out of the stadium. I guess it's policy that if a fan interferes with the ball, they have to leave. They did say he was the nicest person they ever had to eject from the park! It still didn't get him released from the High Councel though!
2 comments:
Hi Suzanne! I added you guys to our blog. I love hearing about other people and what they're up to!
You gotta love Charley! Only he could do something like that and get away with it. Thanks for sharing it made me laugh!
Post a Comment