After a long wait, we finally got our puppy! The kids have been so excited. She is half cocker spaniel and half maltese. The kids named her Maggie, and they've been having a great time with her!
Now begins the fun of housebreaking, oh boy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The puppy is adorable, but I don't envy your housebreaking adventures....
Adorable puppy!!Let me leave you with a suggestion. Blow up a picture of your puppy looking her most loveable. I don't mean 8x10, I'm talking 16x20 here. Under the photo write down the reasons you got a dog and all the little ways she inhances your family then place it by the front door. That way when four months into it and she's lulled you into a false sense of potty training security then wake up to a warm pile of poo next to your bed and find hidden yellow spots all over the house you have to pass the little maggie shrine on your way out to selling her to the highest bidder. Good Luck.
2 comments:
The puppy is adorable, but I don't envy your housebreaking adventures....
Adorable puppy!!Let me leave you with a suggestion. Blow up a picture of your puppy looking her most loveable. I don't mean 8x10, I'm talking 16x20 here. Under the photo write down the reasons you got a dog and all the little ways she inhances your family then place it by the front door. That way when four months into it and she's lulled you into a false sense of potty training security then wake up to a warm pile of poo next to your bed and find hidden yellow spots all over the house you have to pass the little maggie shrine on your way out to selling her to the highest bidder. Good Luck.
Post a Comment