Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Wedding

Allie and I had the chance to go to Utah for my niece's wedding last week. It was so great to be there with family! It snowed the day we got there.Allie and cousin Max

The next day the weather was beautiful at the Timpanogas Temple. Here is my niece Moriah and her new husband Devan!

Guenevere? Just Kathy modeling the bride's beautiful cape.

Six of the seven sisters with Dad! - Karmelle, Teresa, Kirsten, Dad, Me, Kathy, and Valerie


Allie and the beautiful bride

Three little cousins having fun at the reception.
After 4 days in Utah, Allie stayed there with her cousins and Charley and I met at the SLC airport and went to Mexico for a week! We had a wonderful, relaxing time! I'll post some pictures from that trip later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SEND ME A PICTURE OF ALL THE SISITERS.:)
KIRSTNEN