Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Friday, February 12, 2010

Savannah's Photo Shoot

Last Saturday Savannah had some fun being a model for a photography workshop.  Our good friend Katie (who also took Ashley's senior pics) ( http://amandakphotography.net/ )was doing the workshop down at the Bremerton waterfront. 
So while Savannah was getting her hair and makeup done....



I sat and enjoyed this beautiful view on an amazing springlike morning! 

It could have been the middle of July!
After hair and makeup were done, all the photographers came to practice what they had learned that morning.

 
Work it Savy!
 

Here are some of the photographers final pictures, they turned out great! There were more but I couldn't copy them from their websites. 


And my personal favorite.... this one by the famous photographer Eileen...
We had such a fun day!!

4 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Wow, is there a fashionishta career for Savannah? CUTE photo's, good job!

Chelsea said...

Those are absolutely beautiful pictures!

Katie said...

aw I'm SO glad she came....even while sick! She's such a trooper! Thank you!!!!!!!

Eileen said...

I'll try to squeeze you all in for some more photo sessions, but I'm busy with Vogue and Glamour right now. I'll let you know.