Yesterday, between the rain and wind storms, Allie mastered the 2 wheeler! She said she was going to practice every day until she could do it. We got this cool handle to put on the back of her bike, which made it so much easier on us and our backs! (thanks Tricia Haggard for the idea!) So while I was inside painting, Charley took her out and a few minuted later she came running in to tell me she did it! She was so excited! Now we have to go to Chuck E. Cheese, which I promised we could do once she could ride by herself.

3 comments:
Congrats Allie!
Congrats Allie! Isn't that the coolest tool ever? I guess I should collect my percentage of sales on that thing!
Love
Sis Haggard
That is a really neat idea - where did you get it from? Maybe it would help me teach Jacob
Post a Comment