Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Friday, June 20, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!

Before Jake left for school this morning(the last day of school) , he asked if when he got home he could turn up Guitar Hero full blast and play "School's Out". We usually make him turn it WAY down. Since I am such a cool mom of course I said sure. So first thing when he gets home he gets it out and rocks out- "Schools out for the summer, school's out forever............"

2 comments:

Deb said...

Guitar Hero is an awesome way to celebrate summer!

Jackie and Kirk said...

Hey Suzanne,
I actually heard from Kirk the day after I posted that! He is coming home early, we just don't know when yet. It should be in the next couple weeks. I really appreciate all the help from everyone trying to get him home!
Jackie
---oh and you got to love guitar hero!!