Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day Fun

For Father's Day we went to one of our favorite picnic places on Bainbridge Island. We have gone here for lot's of Father's and Mother's Days in years past. (if the weather is good). We had a yummy picnic and then played around and took lots of pictures. I'm mad though cause I realized I had accidentally changed the pixel setting on my camera so the pictures didn't come out as clear as I would have liked. Oh well. We had a great time!



Lots of yummy food- and of course Dianne made JELLO SALAD!


The Renchers, Harris' and Baldridges with the self timer


Look at this cool log that had washed up on the shore.


Allie and baby Ben


You can see Mt. Ranier in the background. (between Allie and Jake)

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a cute family you have. I hear you are coming to utah, Yeah!

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

what a fabuloso looking bunch! love and miss you guys,
dianne