While we were in Utah last week, our wonderful dog Sadie passed away. She was 15 1/2 years old, and has been the best dog ever. We got her when Ashley was 3, so the kids have known her their whole lives. Everyone is so sad, but Jake is taking it the hardest.
We knew she was old but it was hard that it happened while we weren't with her. She was staying with a family in our ward, and they loved her too. She was just such a part of our family and we miss her so much!
She was our "Rock Dog" and loved to play with rocks. Everyone loved throwing rocks for her into our forest and she would search until she found the exact rock and bring it back to you to throw again.
I wish I had taken more pictures of her, but when I started looking she is always there in the backgroung with the kids, or just watching what we're doing.
We love you Sadie!!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss. Brent told me that she was an awesome dog. I'm sure she knew she was loved.
Anything that shares your life with you for 15 1/2 years will always be family and will always be loved. That loves one never leaves your heart but it always leaves enough space for you to love again. But I know there is a dog heaven because I have an application in to work there when I'm done here. =) Karmelle
Post a Comment