Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DANG MOLES!!!

I was going to use a different word but I thought I shouldn't swear right after my temple post! But these moles are seriously making me crazy! At first it was just in the front yard, but now they are everywhere. I have tried all kinds of mole repellent, mole poison, smoke bombs, pouring gas into their holes and lighting it on fire, drowning them, but they still come back!


Last summer we relandscaped the whole backyard, and finally got grass growing nicely, and they are ruining it! Every morning when I go outside and see a new mound of dirt, I just want to shoot them!! (That's one thing I haven't tried, hmmm)

So I guess I just needed to get this off my chest, kind of like therapy. And if anyone knows any ways to KILL a sweet little mole please let me know.







This is after pouring gas in their holes, you get little mini fires for awhile.




And here's Charley getting ready to play whack-a-mole!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good good good......

Katie said...

Oh Suzanne! I know that it isn't funny, but the last picture of Charlie getting ready to play Whack a Mole cracked me up! Ashley's pictures will be done soon!

Fireball said...

Cats. Of course we'll never own any since I'm allergic, but I encourage the neighborhood cats to hang out in our back yard and chase away the moles. Although Whack-a-mole sounds like more fun...