Here's a few pics of our holiday season:
Here's Allison all dressed and pretty for a Christmas party!
Beautiful aprons that Dianne made for me and Kendra. (I know I look goofy, Savannah told me to lift up my chin to look younger- nice)Christmas Eve we went to the Goodwins over in Monroe for our traditional Lasagna dinner and some fun games. We got home about 11 and then opened a few presents. It was a LATE night!
Okay, so Jake's new p.j.'s were just a little big! He's really just pretending to be mad in the picture.
Ashley and Savannah wanted footie pajamas, so I got them matching pink heart ones from the little girls section. They went and put their hair in pigtails to look the part. So cute, just like they're little again!
Everyones happy and ready for bed!
Christmas morning craziness! It was so nice cause they didn't wake us up till 9:40!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Katie and Allie say "cheers!"Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas season and are ready for the new year!
1 comment:
Dang you beat me to it. Merry Christmas. I'm still in way lazy mode and dont want to do anything. I will get some on tonight and tomorrow. Love you, Val
Post a Comment