Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let it Snow!

It looks like we are going to have a white Christmas! The snow started on Wednesday, so no school on Thursday and Friday. I was counting on those days to finish things up before Christmas vacation! Then Saturday another storm came with even more snow. Now, don't laugh all you Utah people. We are not equiped for this much snow! But it's beautiful and we are having lots of fun in it.


Savannah trying out the new "skiboard" that Santa brought early. Notice the waterski rope she's holding, and yes, it's tied onto Charley's truck. I thought for sure we'd be going to the E.R. that day.




Since we had to cancel our Relief Socitey activity of making 150 goodie bags for the shelter, my kids made good use of their time off of school and helped me get them done! It was a good snow day activity!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! And to all my sisters, yes, your packages will be late. Blame it on the snow, or me......Sorry! I still love you all very much!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love the picture jumping on the tramp in the snow! Who says you can't do anything in the snow??