Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh Ya, this is why we live here!

This past week was Spring Break for the kids. And I have to admit, it was kind of boring for them- except for Ashley, who got to go to Disneyland with the family she nanny's for. I had to keep reminding the kids that the trip to Mexico was their spring break, and show them the pictures again. I thought we'd have a fun week doing little day trips and stuff, but the weather was terrible- cold and rainy, even snow! I caught myself thinking "Why do we live here? Where is spring!?" So finally today, on the last day before they have to go back to school, it was BEAUTIFUL! Our warmest day of the year yet! So after conference, we packed a picnic and headed to Bainbridge Island. So nice to be out in the sun again!

We had a yummy barbeque with the Renchers

The girls did some reading


Jake did some Ripsticking


Charley took care of some church business
(we should leave our cell phones home!)
Ashley got to ride on Ben's scary motorcycle


Then we stopped in beautiful downtown Poulsbo. What a beautiful day! And that's why we live here.............

We just wish there were more days like this!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I know....wasn't it gorgeous!!