Butterfly kisses......... oh wait, that's when she gets married.

I don't know, they are imitating some funny commercial they saw. They're just weird.
Ashley and Jordan

You may be wondering why she is with Elder Coover- well- he had to temporarily come home from his mission because of complications with his diabetes. They released him (s0 the date was legal) but he should be able to go back out soon!
4 comments:
I am so sad I did not get to be a part of this! I am so happy for Ashley! Yea that Jordan got to come home-great timing! I hope he is well. I think you look great and so far this is your best dress. She looks super thin and a good thin!!
Ashley is a BABE!!!! Lovely of both of them!! Senior Prom sounds WAY too grown up though...isn't she just 14?
Wow she is Beautiful!
That was so nice of the church to let him come home to take Ash to prom. You look georgeous Ash! Love you!
Kirsten
Post a Comment