Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Days

It's so nice when the sun comes out! We get to start doing fun spring things!
Like going for a bike ride on the Clear Creek Trail. I love this trail! It's such a quiet, peaceful place away from all the busy roads.
Stopping for a drink and a snack- we rode about 4 miles!
Look what we found in the forest when we started doing some spring yard work- Allie's long lost Bratz doll! Could it be that her older sister who hates Bratz dolls threw it into the forest last fall??


And now she has crazy leaf/twig/dirt hair.

Darn, I guess we'll have to throw her away.




Jake and Charley take in a Mariner's Game- it's Ichiro Bobblehead night- can't miss that!



3 comments:

Shirley said...

Did Charlie make it through the whole game with out getting kicked out>

Anonymous said...

Where is Jake's helmet? And yes, I'm glad to see you back CB. Keep your hands to yourself:)
LOVE,
Kirsten

MissMel said...

I would have thrown that Bratz doll away too if my parents got me that. What kind of Mom are you??????? You think taking her hiking, bike-riding, and camping is going to make up for how you've scarred her for life with that Bratz doll? Sheez.