Friday night a complete stranger gave us 6 free tickets to see "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" at the 5th Avenue Theater! It was a great show and even Jake and Allie enjoyed it. That was an unexpected surprise!
We stayed at the Sheraton and they have an amazing display of huge gingerbread "creations"! They are so cool, and everything is edible. The kids liked this one of a Nintendo DS.
Our comfy, cozy room with holiday lights out the window. If only Jake didn't have to sleep on the floor and Allie on the 2 chairs pushed together. But it's cheaper than getting 2 rooms!
They have a nice pool on the top floor. Here's Jake having some fun with the hot tub bubbles and his swim shirt!

The Christmas carousel by Westlake Center
We went to see Santa at Macy's. There was a 2 hour wait, but the nice lady let Allie sneak in and give her wish list to him and then he let her sit on his lap. I didn't look at all the other people in line who were probably giving me dirty looks.
But hey, if you can't get in to see Macy's Santa, there's alway Street Corner Santa!
For a donation he'll stand up and pose with you! I'm sure he'd even let you sit on his lap but that might be a bit scary!

3 comments:
What a wonderful tradition! I think that a Seattle trip will have to make it on our traditional "to do" list next year.
What a great family tradition. And I LOVE Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!
That looks like so much fun!!! Tom and I will have to do that some year!
Post a Comment