Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I miss you Mom

It's hard to believe it's been 22 years. December 10, 1986, my mom passed away. I had a wonderful childhood with her. We were in the Army and traveled all over the place. She wanted to live long enough to see all her girls marry, but she didn't make it that long. Why is it that cancer always picks the best people to take. I wish she were here to be a grandma to my kids. They would have loved her. I loved her. I miss you mom.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss her too!
I know she still blesses our lives just by the kind of woman, mother and wife you are.
I love you!

Kempner Family said...

Your blog made me cry!!! It makes me most sad for my kids. They would have loved her.