We have been having lots of fun with our new puppy, Maggie. She is just so cute!

She helps with the dishes

She makes all the kids smile!

We love to take her to the park

Even Charley likes her! (We kind of had to talk him into getting her)

So how can such a sweet puppy be such a stinker?

Oh yes, Maggie LOVES toilet paper! And you might wonder how she can get all this out by herself?? See the video below!

Well, I am not going to waste it- back on the roll it goes!
So here is Maggie in action!
4 comments:
She is so cute! We know what to buy you for Christmas! LOL
That is a funny video, what a cute pup.
FYI I tagged you on my blog :)
It's a good thing she's so cute! Olaf has learned to open our sliding glass door. That's been a bad trick. Lucky for you Maggie can only reach the toilet paper!
K that is funny. I showed my girls. Then I tried to see if Bella would do that. I gave her the toilet paper and she ran for a sec then started shredding it to pieces. She is way cute.
Post a Comment