Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles

Saturday, December 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!

Last week we had a fun, crazy birthday week. It started on November 21 with Ashley's 18th birthday. Wow, can she really be 18? Am I that old? So we have our first party. Then we have Thanksgiving, which was really nice. Then November 28th Savannah turned 14! Another party, getting the Christmas tree, and more treats. It was a very fattening week!
Ashley's an adult now!
Dinner at Los Cabos- the waitress surprised her by putting some of the whip cream on her face!

Now it's Savannah's turn. Allie worked so hard on this birthday book and couldn't wait for her to open it

She FINALLY gets a cell phone! Her life if complete now.

Two beautiful girls. I had no idea when they were born exactly 4 years and 1 week apart that they would be so close and such great friends. I'm glad they have each other.
Thursday night they got in a car accident. It was bad, but they are both ok. I am so grateful that someone was watching over them, it could have been much worse. Cars can be fixed (maybe) but people can't. It makes me love and appreciate them that much more.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Yeah!
Hello Baldridge family. I was blog surfing from the Barthomue's blog and found your's and I am so happy I did! Happy late birthday to Ashley. I used to love her 1-month-day-to-day count down to Nov 21. Now she is 18, I but that was an extensive countdown :)
I just wanted to say hi. I miss all my YW in WA. Derek and I are in UT just plugging away with him finishing up school and with our 2 boys.
Hope you are well! Merry Christmas, and sorry this is a novel.
Love,
Cammie Heaston
(I was in your ward 3 years ago...has it really been that long!? if you want to view my blog email me at cdheaston@yahoo.com)